We love to hear from our readers, so comments and questions are welcomed and encouraged here at totalbeekeeping.com.
In order to maintain a friendly and respectful community, however, it is the policy of totalbeekeeping.com to reject, disapprove, and/or delete the following types of comments:
- Comments deemed to be spam, that are solely promotional in nature, or that are not directly relevant to the post topic
- Comments containing profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive, threatening, misleading, or libelous
- Comments that attack an individual directly
- Comments that harass other commentors
- Anonymous Comments — totalbeekeeping.com only accepts comments from posters who identify themselves
Please note that including a link to relevant content is permitted as long as the poster provides an explanatory comment with the link and as long as both the link and comment are relevant to the post topic.
Totalbeekeeping.com reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to its site without notice or explanation.
Totalbeekeeping reserves the right to amend and update this Comment Policy at any time without notice to those who have previously submitted comments. Changes will be added to this page, and you may visit it at any time to find the most current policy.
If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org